PUSSY FAGGOT! is seeking a Production Manager to support its live events in New York City, the next of which will be Friday, April 6 at Public Assembly. Applicants must be available to work on this date and to handle pre-production duties in advance of the event.
- Work in advance of the event to coordinate production needs amongst PUSSY FAGGOT! performers, DJs and other participating artists and communicate these to the venue.
- Coordinate and oversee tech rehearsal.
- Work with event producer, Earl Dax, and technical staff during the event to make sure artists’ production needs are met and the event flows smoothly.
Ideal candidate will…
- …have an interest in queer performance and nightlife but not be a performer.
- …be familiar with the party and/or other Earl Dax productions.
- …be detail oriented and organized yet comfortable working amidst chaos.
- …have production experience and/or possess knowledge of basic technical details related to sound and lighting in a club environment.
- …be conversant with email, Google Docs and other means of working and sharing information remotely.
- This is a paid position depending on experience and other variables. Ideally the working relationship will extend over future events and may expand to include other projects and/or PUSSY FAGGOT! tour management.
- Please submit a resume via email to earldax [at] mac [dot] com with a brief paragraph or two expressing your interest in the position.